Friday, March 28, 2008

Want Ad

If I had to place an ad for today it would go something like this:

In search of one morning adventure for mother/baby. Close by, not crowded, parking not an issue. Charm and outdoors required. Stroller friendly a plus. Suburban monstrosities need not apply.

Downtown Annapolis answered our ad. Not super stroller friendly if you want to whip in and out of shops. In a few months I think a monthly lunch with Luke would be agreeable.

We visited this cute shop for kids.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember weekly trips to 7 Corners, a walk around the mall, and a stop by Orange Julius for an orange julius and a slice of cheese pizza. A memory that warms my heart and brings a smile to my face. Have fun building your memories. Little Mom

Anonymous said...

I meant to ask: Who took the picture of you and Luke? Little Mom