Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuesday Tally

I don’t usually keep count of things but thought I would today. It is an interesting way to think about your day.

1: Teething baby boy
4: Costume changes teething baby required
1: Morning quite time for me
7: Loads of laundry sorted, washed, dried, folded and put away
1: Sheets changed and bed made
2: Costume changes for me, provoked by spit-up
3: Naps taken by L
2: Lunches made
3: Phone Interviews for CD
2: Dishwasher runs
1: Chapter read in J.I Packer’s book God’s Plan for You
1: Loaf of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread baked
1: Dinner made
1: Bath for little L
1: Blog entry
Total = Triumphant Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4-5

No comments: