Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Alameda

As a rule, I believe that Clarks shoes are reserved for teachers over 40 or women over 50.

I broke my rule.
And I encourage you to break it.
I was in need of a new wedge summer shoe.
And look what I found made by Clarks…
The Alameda.


Strappy.
RED.
Wedge.
Unmatched comfort.









You are welcome for this public footwear service announcement.

P.S. I do not receive anything from anybody for passing this good information along.

P.P.S. If you aren’t a teacher over 40 or a woman over 50 what are you doing wearing Clarks anyway? Wear the awesome shoes while you can endure the pain.

1 comment:

Jessica McFadden said...

1. I FOUND YOUR BLOG. I've been searching for over a year. I don't know why you didn't want me to be your stalker, but now I am. Nyree ratted you out.

2. With a 50-something teacher for a mom, I have avoided these C shoes like the plague. But the wedges are hot and my dogs are tired. Copying you.

Love your stalker in Silver Spring, Jess