Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Uh-O-E-O

You don’t know how lucky you are.
I almost didn’t post this video.
I look horrible.
I look so bad that I
almost deleted this
immediately.
I thought I’d wait until today to delete it
you know, in case I was wrong yesterday.
This is so funny that
I couldn’t deny you.

Video Origins: During Luke’s dinner, something dropped and I said, “Uh-o-e-o”. That small uh-o-e-o set Luke off on in a hysterical laughing fit. So I kept on and he kept on and I was able to capture it.

I dare you to admit how many times you watch this.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I see this picture....before I press the button for the short video, I see a look from your little one that is priceless. And he is giving that look to you. It must be true that the best things in life are free. Little Mom/Lindy

Anonymous said...

Too many times!! Uncle Michael