Sunday, June 8, 2008

Thanks, Mom

My mom was involved in a lot of my weekend. And it was wonderful. Both for conversation and baby relief. Thank you, Mom. Especially since you had a long week. While my mom played with Luke I made the tyke mini-muffins. Luke l o v e s to feed himself and I thought muffins would be a good addition to our cheerios only line-up. Muffins are messier than cheerios.

Oh, and today saladpalozza rocked. Linda made the Barefoot Contessa Guacamole Salad and it was amazing. Faris is worried he won’t ever have it again and has checked with me several times to ensure I’ll make it. My mom’s salad looked better than the salad on the link above.


































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh! i love that recipe! i usually leave the oil out and add corn if i have it. so yummy! hmmm...now i have a craving for it!

Anonymous said...

Mercy---How much corn do you add? I think it's a great addition. And, I too, have a craving for it as I type this. :-))

PapaJoe (Luke's grand dad)