Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Miscalculation

When I was expecting Luke I once calculated how many meals I was responsible for providing for the next eighteen years, not including snacks and drinks. The number was so high that I immediately blocked it out and plainly refuse to recalculate. Yesterday I realized I should not have feared that number and that I was completely ignorant of the challenge of sustenance. Because snacks and drinks do count. Also, I failed to factor in the cleaning-up after the foodstuff.

So yesterday I called my mom and thanked her for all the times she cleaned my highchair tray.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camille,

I love your blog. Calling your mom, what a thoughtful thing to do!

Love ya,
Aunt Diane

Anonymous said...

Camille you are soooooo funny! I also love your blog!