Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day


Being a Father is a big responsibility.
Thanks for handling it so well, Dad.

Thanks for teaching me
how to throw/shoot various types of balls
how to catch balls mentioned above
sportsmanship
about fairness
how to use a drill and other tools
how to trust someone will catch me when i leap
or how to land on my own
how to suck it up
how to play hard and fair
how to change a tire
how to check my oil and tire pressure
and for all the other things not listed here.

Thanks for
my orange go-cart (that I can’t wait for Luke to ride)
super cool bikes
your baseball glove
the cases of kiwi strawberry Snapple my freshman year of college
always making sure I was ok
making sure J-D and I always
had what we needed and then some.
With love,
Your daughter



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. And thank you for being a wonderful daughter--you always made me proud. Dad