Friday, May 30, 2008

What is Worse?

Being out of:
A. Laundry Detergent?
B. Coffee Filters?
C. Dishwasher Detergent?

Answer: C

Why?
A: Oh, I’m real real super sad and torn up about not being able to do laundry. So sad about it that I almost cried myself to sleep. Not.


B: You can fashion a coffee filter out of a variety of household items.

C: I didn’t move to the bleeding middle of nowhere to wash dishes by hand! There are only two slightly attractive things about living in the suburbs/country, central air conditioning and dishwashers. In fact, I’m so intense about the dishwasher that I order my detergent online and have it brought directly to my door by a man in a brown suit. (Clearly I didn’t realize I was out so will pick some up at the store this morning.) Crisis averted.

No comments: