Sunday, May 11, 2008

Confidential to My Little Mom














Lindy & Luke, Thanksgiving 2007
Wow.
I had no idea what mothers do.
And all with a happy heart
joyful spirit
and
never a second thought.
Thank you.
So.
Very.
Much.

But now I get that you aren’t in the motherhood business for the thank you's.
I didn’t understand that until I became a mom.
What I understand now is that the best gift I can give you is
How I live my life and that I live it.
I’m trying.
Thanks for the encouragement and the swift kicks along the way.
I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Camille! This is a very sweet post! Love, Jenni

Anonymous said...

Camille,

A gift to cherish for your mother. I can't imagine one better.

Happy Mother's Day to you on your first!

Love ya,
Aunt Diane