Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mission Completed

Update: Cushion arrived on doorstep just now!

My covert operation last week was an attempt to secure the item below. Item had to be ordered and arrived today. Our household now officially has a high chair. (patiently waiting for the cushion to arrive.)

Those close to me will know that I cringe at most baby items/gear…why does SO much of it have to be SO ugly? Faris read this article in Time magazine last week and said it sounded a little like me. Um, maybe…I guess.

Before
After

P.S. Wondering why Luke isn't in the after pictures? He is peacefully asleep. I guess watching his mother assemble the chair wore him out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Chair, Camille. I can't wait to see our little Luke chowing down on all his organic yummies from his perch!Little Mom