Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gym Class

Early this rainy morning
(9am to be exact)
I took Luke to his first gym class.
Now that he is climbing I thought
he might enjoy it.
Except for the trampoline,
it was uber lame.
And except for the trampoline,
I can do it at home but better.
So sadly we will not return and I am
grateful it was a free trial class.

But who cares about that right?
This is what you really want to know.
Mommies are the kids helpers during
the class so naturally I wore exercise clothing to the class.
Unlike every other mother and the sweet grandmother
who had on jeans.
No one else saw my tushy.
But I saw their tushies, even the grandmothers.
Jeans: a caregivers best friend and worst enemy.

P.S. Can you believe my 300th post is about tushy exposure?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how behind (no pun intended) I am on reading your blog! What have I been doing? Now I understand the beginning of our phone conversation the other day. HA! Sorry the gym class was lame.