Saturday, December 27, 2008

High Hopes

Months ago I purchased my very own
2009 Moleskine Pocket Planner.
I have high hopes of being more organized in
Luke’s schedule
my family’s schedule
my schedule.
I publicly admit I cannot keep all three straight in my head.


Three things I am loving about my black little moleskine:
1. It does not require a battery or a screen.
2. Spectacular features that make me feel like I have my finger on the pulse of the world, such as the international size converter. Next time I’m in Milan I’ll know my dress size without assistance from the snotty sales woman. Or when I’m on holiday in Lagos and wondering how far Geneva is I can turn to my nifty distances chart (2745).
3. It is a weekly planner. A week at a time seems good. Looking at a whole month might make me retreat. I can plan for the month but I don’t want to always have to look at it.

No comments: