Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cookie Craze

I always think a Christmas Cookie Exchange will be fun.
And tomorrow’s exchange with the other women in our building
will be fun
but having to bake lots of cookies with a small child milling about isn’t so appealing.
So I called in reserves.
Actually, I should say I went to the home of one of the reserves.
I packed up the kid and cookie ingredients and headed to my mother-in-law’s house.
I baked a lot of cookies.
She played/loved/cared/changed/feed my sweet Luke.
It was lovely.
I also found out my mother-in-law has about a gazillion baking sheets so I had a rotation of 4 sheets: two in the oven while two cooled and were then reloaded with dough.
The making of Colossal Cookies.






























































Luke loved the cookies.

















These doors have a line of slobber.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute cookies and cute cooky! Lindy