Monday, February 18, 2008

Chicken Cheers!


Luke made me think about everything differently. I’ve been thinking more strategically about what I bring in to the house. Everything from diapers to food. (Yes, Luke’s bum is in an organic diaper) This is my first entirely organic meal, every element was organic! We had roasted chicken and vegetables with lemon, garlic, and thyme (a super easy barefoot contessa recipe). I look around my kitchen now and see a lot of organic staples and wonder how long I can keep it up. Luke will start eating in the next few weeks and I’m going to try and feed him all organic for at least the first three years. I wonder if I’ll be able to keep it up or if I’ll cave under the pressure of general life businesses and the convenience of a close grocery store.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very impressive Camille! Looks like it could be in a cookbook :) You know I support buying organic! I think it would be hard to go back after it becomes your lifestyle. Have fun! Jenni

Anonymous said...

It absolutely looks delicious. Maybe I'll give it a try for a Sunday Lunch! Is that actually a picture of the food you made! WOW!
Little Mom