It is important for me to have rules.
1. No ponytails prior to 4pm.
2. All kaki is banned from my wardrobe except for one summer skirt.
3. Tennis Shoes only for exercising.
4. Baseball hats only for exercising. (because not doing my hair is not an option)
5. Number of toys in purse must be less than tubes of lipstick.
6. High heels at least twice a week.
Rules are important because at some moment I might find myself thinking,
“Thank goodness urine is sterile.”
And then I remember I have rules so all hope is not lost.
P.S. These are not my only rules. Only the ones I’m willing to admit to following.