Monday, May 3, 2010

Freak Out & Panic

I’m on the verge of freaking out and panicking.
I’ve had to kill THREE hairy spiders in my home
over the last four days.
Who knows how many more are lurking about
threatening my sleeping babes.
All three spiders were black, furry with a white dot on their backs.
Like a good mama, I googled the above spider description to ensure we didn’t have funky poisonous spiders crawling about.
Have you ever googled a spider description before?
Yes?
Then you know what I’m talking about.
No?
Let me prepare you should you ever have to protect the ones you love.
YOU WILL SEE MANY MANY MANY PICTURES OF SPIDERS
AND IT WILL ONLY CAUSE ALARM AND PANIC.

I’m trying not to freak out and panic
BUT
I have to be realistic.
I live in a place where wild turkeys visit my backyard.
Right.
I’m panicking.
There is a spider on my leg…
I think I see763 spiders on the wall over there…
And there might be 1, 952 spiders on the kitchen windows…
Yep.
I’m panicking.

On funnier note…
This morning Luke said the following:
“Mama, could I trouble you for a cookie?”
I complimented his good manners
and said no to the cookie.
He said alright and went about his playing.

Is that a spider over there?

No comments: