Monday, April 20, 2009

Sing Praise

I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High. Psalm 7:17


I have copies of hymns stashed around our home.
By the changing table.
By our bathroom sinks.
In the kitchen.
You get the idea, right?
I sing lots of hymns throughout the day.

This afternoon I was almost brought to tears when Luke started to sing with me.
During dinner tonight I told Faris he wouldn’t believe what happened today.
So right there at the table I started singing.
Luke started singing.
Faris grabbed the camera.
Luke asked for more singing.
And you get to take a peek.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camille,
This is just magnificent!!

Aunt Diane

Anonymous said...

He is such an angel! Little Mom

tata said...

Habibi Luke,

"...out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants You have perfected praise." Matthew 21:16

May the Lord Jesus bless and protect you.

Love,
Tata