Monday, November 24, 2008

Barefoot Love

I love the Barefoot Contessa.
She is fabulous in so many ways.
In fact, dinner at our house tonight
Is the Barefoot Contessa’s
Friday Night Chicken.
If you don’t wow your friends/family/theoneyoulove
with it yet, you need to get on it.

I confess I only have the
Barefoot Contessa at Home cookbook.









But on our rare trip to Sam’s Club on Saturday
I picked up the
Barefoot Contessa Cookbook.









Did you know that while I was on
holiday in Aruba
Ina released a new Barefoot cookbook?
Yes she did!
It’s called Barefoot Contessa Back to Basics.
Do I hope Santa brings me my very own copy
or do I just go ahead and order it from Amazon?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barefoot Contessa is my favorite! Her recipes are usually very simple and always delicious!